Okay guys. I need your help. I found a Randall RH200 head at a music store for $250. It's SS, around 200watts, 3 channels, and all the other stuff I'm to lazy to list.

Anywho, the real question that I'm asking is how is the amps tone? I've also heard it has alot of buzz to it. Which I'm really afriad that it'll have when I get it. I'm not to familiar with Randall, so I need alot of detailed answers on this head. I've also read some reviews on Harmony-central that it overheats? Need some answers on that, aswell.

Also, I'll be running it through a Peavey Valveking 4x12 cab, if that helps..

Thanks for any help guys.
Are you keeping the XXL?

Can't help with your questions and I'm on my cell phone but I've heard similar that they don't have very good tone and are noisy. That times 200 watts doesn't sound good to me but it might work for some kinds of genres.

I'd love to help you if you are willing to play along.

Oh and...I know you don't want to hear this but that VK cab/speakers in particular ...is just no good. I'd focus on your cab first.
Yeah, I'm keeping my XXL head.

But that's what I was afraid of. I've read multiple reviews on the amp head, and all of them said it buzzed like mad..

They also have a Randall RG-100 Classic head for a few dollars more. I haven't had a chance to try either of them out.

Yeah, I know, but I'll probably be working on that after I get my new head. So the VK cab will do for now. :p

But yeah, what about the RG-100 Classic?
check your messages through your profile.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/