Yo, Im Cris, 20, livin in Selly Oak

I'm a bassist/lyricist,not a great singer but that can be worked on,and ideally vocals wud be shared anyway

Title is just to grab the attention of the right kind of people, that kind of sound,but more lo-fi, experimental (not in the Mars Volta way), throw in influences of bands like Primus,Sonic Youth,SSPU,Death Cab for Cutie and punk/post hardcore like Rufio,Drive Like Jehu , you know?
Melodic, technical-ish punk I guess....
My theory's pretty scrappy, but I know my way round a bass,and I've tonnes of gigging expereince and a very credible rig, I also have a great drummer, and know how to run a band,also I know a few bands we could gig with, helping create a scene,as the brummie music scene is full of washed up lad rock and metal bands now,and I really wanna change that! = ]

Anyways,if you think this is for you,reply here or drop me an email at Brutalli_Honest@hotmail.com, I can throw some lyrics at you,we can go for a drink, talk about ideas, you know?
Im gonna say 18+ becuase trying to get a gig under 18 in this city is a nightmare sadly
If I dont get back straight away,its becuase atm my nets screwed,so i have to come round my folks to use the comp...frustrating much
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
16, in Leicestershire. Damn xD Best of luck to you, in your search. I've seen a few Birmingham guitarists, around
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
damn the distance maaaaan = [
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
Wish I lived in the UK. That sounds like fun.
Don your antithesis spectacle, your backwards monocle, and traipse forward to victory.
sigh...why are all the guitarists in brum Metal or Lad rock???
well, le bump anyways
Quote by the humanity
haha tell me about it.
i might be joining that washed up music scene soon. sucks really there are some really good bands in our area.

my band is actually in need of a bassist atm. we havnt got a singer either yet and at the moment we are stuck doing metal covers like A7X but i would like to turn the band into more melodic hard rock.

if you are interested drop me an email =)

rrgrsd2@hotmail.co.uk

edit: we practice in Oldbury but if you are up for it i guess we can compromise =)
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
i hate that im in a band that needs a bassist for playing this kinda stuff.

but you live in birmingham.
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
AAAAARGGGGH

seriosuly, the Uk sucks, all the cool people are scattered across the goddamn country
le bump
Quote by the humanity