Page 1 of 2
I drank five 5 Hour Energies at the same time? I bought a six pack of these yesterday, and I drank one, and got like a burst of energy for like an hour, but that was it, then I felt like shit. So, I wanna get rid of them fast, and see what would happen if I drank all of them at the same time. Nothing extremely serious would happen to me, would it?
Sending a dummy to my God.

Heart Attack.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
erm, can't you get heart palpitations or something from too many caffeine drinks?
Quote by the bartender
^ this man knows his stuff.
If you're doing them in quick succession then you'll probably just end up being sick after the first 3 or 4.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
It's nothing different from drinking a shit ton of coffee, and you'll just piss out all the excess B12. Go for it.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
I'm guessing that much energy would propel you into a higher plane of existence, where you would do battle with Poseidon and Thor to decide the fate of the world.

So, no.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Just imagine the coroner's notes.

"Dumbass drank 25 hours worth of energy shots. Heart gave out."
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
From their website:

RECOMMENDED USE: Drink one half (1/2) bottle (one ounce) for moderate energy. Drink one whole bottle (two ounces) for maximum energy. Do not exceed two bottles of 5-Hour Energy shots daily, consumed several hours apart.

CAUTION: Contains caffeine comparable to a cup of the leading premium coffee. Limit caffeine products to avoid nervousness, sleeplessness, and occasional rapid heartbeat. You may experience a Niacin Flush (hot feeling, skin redness) that lasts a few minutes. This is caused by Niacin (Vitamin B3) increasing blood flow near the skin.

Contains 8333% of your daily dose of Vitamin B12.
Quote by dylan08
try and report back

I'm with this guy.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I drank 5 monsters in a day once. Lights were bright as hell.
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.
Quote by thefuzz454
It's nothing different from drinking a shit ton of coffee, and you'll just piss out all the excess B12. Go for it.

Actually, it is different. Energy drinks have as much "caffeine" as a cup of coffee, but they also have Taurine and Guarana, which are basically derivatives of caffeine, so each energy drink is like three cups of coffee per serving.

If you have a healthy heart, you will get some serious acid reflux and maybe some minor heart palpatations. If you have a heart condition, it could indeed give you a heart attack. There's a warning label right on the thing, you goof.

Energy drinks have been known to cause heart problems in NFL players. Then again, they all weigh much more than they should so their heart is overworked, and those guys might drink four or five a day.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Meh, i've had around 10 cups of coffee in 2 and a half hours before, you'll live.

Whyy?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Well, say I told you one of my friend's mums is now dead from drinking 5 in succession, would you want to end up like that?
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

drink 100 coffees so you becoem like fry from that show you know umm nine news?
Quote by ilovepepsi
where were you when a spider was sexually harrassing me in my bedroom? >

Quote by werty22
Don't mix anything with it. Keep the white race pure.
Quote by Kensai
Whyy?

I used to bring 2 flasks of coffee to my politics lessons which i'd drink throughout. The lessons were incredibly boring and i was usually tired from lack of sleep on that morning.

I ended up reducing it to one flask, people started to think i was weird.
Quote by izbbass
Just imagine the coroner's notes.

"Dumbass drank 25 hours worth of energy shots. Heart gave out."

I literally laughed at this.. Made my dog start barking at me... Thanks haha.

OT: What's the worst that can happen?
Remember the old saying:

When in doubt, don't try it dumbass!

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
You'll feel like shit. Last year I dared my friend to drink half a bottle of this energy spray I had; long story short, he went home from school early that day. He said it was the worst he's ever felt, which is saying something because he has sickle cell anemia.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by jean_genie
Actually, it is different. Energy drinks have as much "caffeine" as a cup of coffee, but they also have Taurine and Guarana, which are basically derivatives of caffeine, so each energy drink is like three cups of coffee per serving.

If you have a healthy heart, you will get some serious acid reflux and maybe some minor heart palpatations. If you have a heart condition, it could indeed give you a heart attack. There's a warning label right on the thing, you goof.

Energy drinks have been known to cause heart problems in NFL players. Then again, they all weigh much more than they should so their heart is overworked, and those guys might drink four or five a day.

Ah, I didn't realize 5 hours had Taurine in it, I always thought it was caffeine and a ton of B vitamins. In that case, it's no different than drinking a ton of red bull
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by izbbass
Remember the old saying:

When in doubt, try it dumbass!

This.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I had two at the same time once. I felt like I was going to die, so go for it.
I hate energy drinks with a passion. I'll only drink one if there's really noting else, or i need energy that bad. Which usually i don't.
I've had long road trips where I was the only driver ... I once drank a little over a gallon of coffee in a 6 hour period. I had a stomach ache like crazy. Energy drinks are worse. They may have the same amount of caffeine/taurine/etc., but they lack all the extra water and )possibly) milk or cream that the coffee has to dilute the other stuff, so any acidity is going to be worse.

Also, the caffeine high totally messes with me. I'd call it more 'stoned' than 'drunk', because I can concentrate enough to read a book drunk. It might totally mess up my equilibrium and make me naseous, but I can do it. Stoned, or with way too much caffeine, I need to read every sentence two or three times.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Meh, i've had around 10 cups of coffee in 2 and a half hours before, you'll live.

Same here. I could've sworn I was almost dying though , my heart was racing sooo ridiculously fast my chest hurt, and I had to pee or poo every 10 minutes.
Quote by Dregen
Same here. I could've sworn I was almost dying though , my heart was racing sooo ridiculously fast my chest hurt, and I had to pee or poo every 10 minutes.

Meh, i was okay but i got really paranoid and on edge for some reason. I thought i saw a man in a black coat hiding behind a tree and then i looked back and there was no one there

SLENDERMAN?
Quote by Zoot Allures
I used to bring 2 flasks of coffee to my politics lessons which i'd drink throughout. The lessons were incredibly boring and i was usually tired from lack of sleep on that morning.

I ended up reducing it to one flask, people started to think i was weird.

Daaamn. Remind me to never be a politician
Quote by Zoot Allures
Meh, i was okay but i got really paranoid and on edge for some reason. I thought i saw a man in a black coat hiding behind a tree and then i looked back and there was no one there

SLENDERMAN?

OH FUCK

I fucking hate Slenderman
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Caffeine intoxication is bad.

Oh, and it has over 8000% of your daily value in vitamins. Drinking 5= 40,000% of your daily value in vitamins. Anything over 100%, your body won't absorb. So, your kidneys will fail.

Don't do it.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
What an incredibly stupid thing to want to do.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Page 1 of 2