hi i am currently looking for a new amp. the style i am looking for is a amp that can play punk, alternative rock, and some for classic. my budget for the amps is about $150. here are the amps i have in mind:

1.Fender Frontman 25R
2.Line 6 15W
3. Roland 15

can you guys give me a suggestion thanks.
Fender has a new Mustang amp @ $100 that looks promising. And the Vypyr 15 should be on the list of considerations.
Look for an older practice amp used. Older SS amps are FAR better than most being sold in stores today, and SS amps last forever anyway so it's win/win cause you'll probably save some money to boot.
the roland amp is pretty good, but it doesn't have effects on it, so save up a little more for the effects.
or you could get the vypyr 15 or save for the 30
Gear

Ibanez RG350DX Electric Guitar With DiMarzio Tone Zone
Academy Electric Guitar
BeaverCreek Acoustic Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey Sanpera Footswitch I
Im sure you have heard this 19584869 times and will hear it a billion times more but avoid the spider. I can tell you from personal experience you can get way better for the money. As others have suggested go for the vypyr its the best bang for your buck in this situation.
after hearing the fender mustang today id get that if i were in your situation. stay away from spider....far away.....vyper.....meh frontman....meh.....
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
my friend has a line 6 and he says its good. i did look at the yypr and i might want to get it...or a raven.
Fender Mustang All The Way.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
I wasn't very impressed by the Mustang.

Vypyr > Mustang > Cube > Crush > New MG > Spider > Old MG > Frontman

At least that's how it goes down in my head.
^^

Really?

I would put the Mustang above because of the USB Software it comes with. It could be alot of fun for just 100 bucks especially if your new to guitar. It doesn't hurt that it's 20 Watts too.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
Quote by JayLacelle
Look for an older practice amp used. Older SS amps are FAR better than most being sold in stores today, and SS amps last forever anyway so it's win/win cause you'll probably save some money to boot.

This in my opinion. Check craigslist and ebay. I would recommend something with at least a 10" speaker if possible. Cube 30x, Vox ad30VT, etc. Most smaller ss amps I have tried with smaller speakers just sound like they are trying too hard. Just my opinion though.
^ +1. I'm not a fan of anything with modeling technology. Too complicated, too much to go wrong, takes forever to get repaired if something does go wrong.

Older solid state 30 watts or bigger 10 or 12in speaker is where I'd go.
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage
I am very suspicious on how the Mustang is gonna turn out. I can;t wait to try it at GC soon, and if its good, ill eat my words.

But for now,

Vox VT>Vypyr>Mustang>Cube>Crush>Shit
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON