I had my GCB-95 for about 2 years and it just broke hahah, i was about to engage it but the adapter chord was all tangled in it and i didnt notice and i pressed down and it broke, it turns on and off but when i rock it nothing happens it just stays on bass... the pot still turns and all the wires are connected any suggestions?

i was just about to do a sweet child o mine cover and then civil war sometime
Waahhh..just kidding mate.

Unless you have some kind of warranty I would say your crybaby may be done with. But I know when I bought mine I got it covered so if anything happens I can send it back in for a new one.
if not i'll hold out for a month or so and by a zakk wylde wah hahah.... or try a bunch out but i heard his get played and its sick

thanks for replying dude
The Wylde wah is a repackaged GCB-95. Save your money.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Ya, I would stay away from the signature models. Way overpriced, IMO. I would go ahead and look for another one. Look used, on craigslist or ebay. I have seen some pretty good deals.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
dont listen to those suckas, ive got the zw45, its a fanstastic wah, much more durable that the bog standard, and it has the fasel inductor. the tone is nice and throaty and there are no pointless fx like the other signiture models. and its also great value for money, i got mine brand new for £60
well i wont have anymore for a few weeks.... im gonna try out whatever wahs my local music stop has... and possibly the bigger one

thanks for your help dudes!
Quote by Creeping_Kwano
dont listen to those suckas, ive got the zw45, its a fanstastic wah, much more durable that the bog standard, and it has the fasel inductor. the tone is nice and throaty and there are no pointless fx like the other signiture models. and its also great value for money, i got mine brand new for £60

I've worked on several Wylde wahs. Only 1 had a Fasel inductor. I've also worked on several GCB-95s. Again, 1 had a Fasel inductor. Dunlop seems to just throw whatever board they have in the cases.

It's no more durable than a standard. They're built on the same ****ing board and in the same ****ing case.

The tone is the exact same as the GCB-95 if you don't get the Fasel. Slightly different if you do. Not worth the extra money. It's a $70 wah with a $15 upgraded inductor for $50 more? In what world is that a good deal?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

well i got mine for £60 of gak at the beginning of the year, the standard cost the same, my zw has a fasel inductor, an extremely durable switch, and a top of the range hot pot\ potentiometer. what you've said makes me feel very lucky indeed
and mine is made of aluminium not plastic. maybe its an old model, they must have chop shopped it for the newer ones
All non-TB Dunlop wahs have the same switch. All have the Hot Potz. All have the aluminum shell. You did get lucky with the Fasel inductor though some people also get lucky when they buy a GCB-95 with a Fasel.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Nope. Wylde wah is non-TB. They'd have to use a different board if they wanted to make it true bypass. It's literally the exact same thing as the GCB-95 but some have Fasel inductors.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT