Page 2 of 2
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']That's cool and all. I've just never seen any band use signature guitars other than their own.
Dweezil Zappa, Billy Corgan, Zakk Wylde.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Signature guitars. Does anyone actually buy those?
I was GIVEN one, for Christmas. It's not really obvious though. The only giveaway is the cross inlays. I could understand the problem with like a Zakk Wylde one or something.
Quote by CaptDin
I was GIVEN one, for Christmas. It's not really obvious though. The only giveaway is the cross inlays. I could understand the problem with like a Zakk Wylde one or something.

Iommi SG?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']That's cool and all. I've just never seen any band use signature guitars other than their own.

Tons of bands use Randy Rhoads and Dimebag models.

One of Scale the Summit's guitarists uses a 7 string Music Man Petrucci model.
Travis Stever from Coheed and Cambria has used a Gibson Angus Young signature SG.
For those who remember...

"It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works."
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Page 2 of 2