Wasn't sure where to put this so i hope this thread isn't moved.

I have a problem where my B string on my Epiphone SG keeps constantly coming out of tune from only a few seconds/minutes of playing. Does anyone know what the cause of this or how to fix this problem? Google gave me no results.

Thanks in advance

Note: I have changed the strings twice and it doesn't solve this
i sometimes have that problem too. Its probably because you dont rap it around the nut enough times when your tuning it, i do it sometimes and i break my strings because ill tighten it but the tone wont change, the same thing can cause your string to drop, just rap it around more times next time you string it.
Quote by madguitrist
i sometimes have that problem too. Its probably because you dont rap it around the nut enough times when your tuning it, i do it sometimes and i break my strings because ill tighten it but the tone wont change, the same thing can cause your string to drop, just rap it around more times next time you string it.

Disregard ^^

Your tuning peg must be loose in some way, but I'm not sure how to go about fixing it. I'd take it in to get looked at, it will either be a 10 second repair or you'll have to get a new one.