I loved this dude's tone and I can't get around to asking him which amp head he has.

http://www.myspace.com/halfway2winter/photos/13917519#a=0&i=14390136

I think it's the one that's hated.. MG or something? Please tell me if you can tell what else it could be, a Marshall head and has controls on top I thought maybe you guys could identify it and tell me a little bit about it maybe
looks like its a MG 100 HDFX or something along those lines due to the sheer number of controls and the red tolex which was used on one of the MG stacks
Quote by Hamburgular
Thanks guys! So is this also one of the amps frowned upon?

Some people here probably view it as the worst amp ever made.

Not me, though. It's probably like the third or fourth worst amp ever.
Quote by Seref

Oh please.it sucks but what cheap ss amp doesn't. I played an mg in the studio once and it actually sounded good. People will say "but it was in a studio" which did make a difference. But I also recorded with a crate amp in the same studio with the same guitar and the difference in quality was massive.
^ for some genres you may have a point but there are better ss amps than the MG. Sorry.

I believe that is an anniversary model of some kind...according to my Guitar Center mailer it is a commemorative MG to celebrate the 'Most popular Marshall ever sold' or something. I can get the mailer if you like.

Are you 'that dude' Hamburguler? Something tells me you are. Clips now. Like...regular clips, not studio stuff. Or you are troll.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Sep 15, 2010,
Quote by Seref

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sigged
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?