Does anybody know of a good pedal that can get that Laney Sabbath sound through a Fendar amp ? (Buying a Laney amp isn't going to happin any time soon)I'm trying to get as close as I can to there sound.Of the thousands of pedals i'm really not sure where to start.

Thanks for any help.
What Fender, and not unless you buy more than one pedal, and some of them will be expensive.
I usually associate the Electro Harmonix Big Muff with the Sabbath sound
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Quote by phlip999
What Fender, and not unless you buy more than one pedal, and some of them will be expensive.

Either my Hot Rod Deluxe or my 70's Bassman when I get a cab for it.
After buying a TS808HW for $350 suddenly every other pedal i've seen seems cheap.
So what pedals are we talking about?
There's a pedal out there that emulates the Laney Klipp. IIRC it's out of production, rare and expensive (like $600) though. No other will get you close, sorry. I've heard a D*A*M Meathead gets you sort of in the ball park but I haven't played one or finished the clone I'm supposed to build yet. The Catalinbread WIIO can get sort of close at certain settings too. At least the V1 I owned could.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
There's a pedal out there that emulates the Laney Klipp. IIRC it's out of production, rare and expensive (like $600) though. No other will get you close, sorry. I've heard a D*A*M Meathead gets you sort of in the ball park but I haven't played one or finished the clone I'm supposed to build yet. The Catalinbread WIIO can get sort of close at certain settings too. At least the V1 I owned could.

i was also thinking the WIIO, i was just browsing the catalinbread page to find which one. i am not sure about the combination with a fendery amp though. i think the demo i heard was on a british amp...
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I used mine with a DeVille. It's kind of trashy sounding if set wrong but the V2 is supposed to fix that.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
My Ibanez Overdrive II works well for Sabbath sounds. However, they are pretty hard to find and they are quite expensive...
Didn't Iommi use a Rat pedal?
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic
A fuzz and an maybe a phaser.
Check out Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz, or the Way Huge Swollen Pickle. Both are great, The Musket is more aggressive and has all the controls on the outside, the Pickle has two internal trim pots (that annoys me because there's plenty of room on the outside).
Both pedals can be set up for traditional over-drive tones as well.
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i was also thinking the WIIO, i was just browsing the catalinbread page to find which one. i am not sure about the combination with a fendery amp though. i think the demo i heard was on a british amp...
Good plan.
Quote by Death-Speak
Didn't Iommi use a Rat pedal?

I always heard he was big into the original Dallas Rangemaster.