a band im interested in auditioning for wants me to submit a video of me performing

...but i dont have any. sounds like they want stuff of me playing onstage or something, but i dont have any. i was thinking of recording me playing some covers and sending that in. do you guys think that would work or am i screwed?
i appreciate the help guys

but i forgot to mention that this is a pretty big and busy local band and im probably one out of maybe ten or twenty others that are interested in the spot, so scheduling a jam session with them wouldnt be the smartest thing to do yet
Ask if you can go along to their next practice and jam?

I've never been a fan of sending in videos.

Go, meet them in person etc. Show them you're a great guy as well as a great musician.
RIP Tom Searle.
MH400 = Next mod. Do what he says. I'm drunk, mas apologies for the ass-kissery, bro.
I'd walk in there with my amp and demand to play alongside the band, you can't decide how good you'll be from covers, suggest a jam or something
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
MH400 also says he's a girl?

Anyway, I'd prefer a decent fella to a decent musician.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']MH400 = Next mod. Do what he says. I'm drunk, mas apologies for the ass-kissery, bro.

All good, mate.

I had to sig that
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
All good, mate.

I had to sig that

Oh god damn it all.
force yourself upon them. tell them the force of your playing and your latent sexual magnetism are best experienced first hand.