Hi guys, is there any recommendation for cables that doesn't tangle up?

I used to have Canare cables, they sound good but they tangle up easily which piss me off.

i was thinking of getting sleeve/cloth type cables, are they good?

I don't need a cable that "sounds" better. non-tangle is my priority now.

Example is the Dimarzio Instrument Cable.

Thanks.
all cables tangle
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
BRO. all cables can tangle. find the good, quality sounding cables and untangle them.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
I once saw Paramore live, their guitar's cable was so flexible and he jumping all over the place and it doesn't tangle up!

I tried to "straighten" my cables before my gig always, but they still tangle up and coils up...
Get a coiled cable, they're unbeatable.

But seriously, take the time to untangle them and treat them well. Trust me.

My bassist spent £25 on a Planet Waves cable, and just while playing it'll tangle up and get all knotted.

I use to cheap £6 cables, they don't help tone or anything, but I treat them well, put them away properly and they're always fine for me.

The state they get in is all about how you take care of them, not about which you buy.
Wrap the cable up properyly and they wont tangle - look here for correct technique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqbYyaUY5Sk&feature=related
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Blooddrunk_Moon
I once saw Paramore live, their guitar's cable was so flexible and he jumping all over the place and it doesn't tangle up!

I tried to "straighten" my cables before my gig always, but they still tangle up and coils up...

It's much more likely that he's very aware of what his actions due to the cables, and there's a very precise sort of order to his stage act.

When it comes to professional live acts, the good ones, everything is rehearsed, all variables are accounted for.
The wireless kind.

/Thread.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by mcraddict81592
The wireless kind.

/Thread.

A bad cable costs under £10.
A bad wireless system costs £100.

While your point is true, it's a bit of a different league!
TS, there is no such thing as tangleless cables. Your cables won't tangle if you learn how to take care of them and coil them properly. Put in a little work instead of trying to buy an easy way out.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Save up for a top-quality wireless system.

Otherwise, you will be untangling for the rest of your life.
Every time I fly I take a guitar cable. If the plane goes down just stick it out the window, it'll tangle up on something
I love all 5 (sold a couple) of my Carvin X-100b's.
I've used Techflex braided sleeving which is what that Dimarzio photo looks like it has. It helped to prevent the rubber on the cable catching onto itself and provided a slightly slippery and stiffer feel to the cable. Not absolutely tangleproof though.

Overhand/underhand method of wrapping cable or go wireless. What's a Line6 wireless go for, $100?
Quote by elbiatcho1
What's a Line6 wireless go for, $100?

Hahah, try $300, but totally worth it. It's a dream of mine to go all wireless...twould be beautiful, and clean.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.