i have an old dunlop crybaby bass wah that i never use and i want to salvage it to make a volume pedal.

where can i get some schematics for this?
Last edited by rickyj at Sep 16, 2010,
The easiest thing would be to throw out all of the electronics except the pot, and solder it as a volume control with treble bleed caps.