Hey guys!

I work in a call-centre, and I have to call random people and ask them if they want to participate in a survey about Life Style. It's the most boring job ever because nobody wants to do the damn survey, and I have to repeat the same lines every time I call someone. But the pay is surprisingly great, so I keep doing it. Basically I get paid to do practically nothing for 3,5 hours straight.

It's still boring as hell though, and the only thing I can do while calling people is to make some doodles on a paper. But even that gets boring.

So what more can I do? Do you guys know any fun games or things I can keep myself busy with that require a minimal amount of materials or a piece of paper and a pen to do while doing my job?

Fapping is not an option, it almost got me fired last time.
WoW might be an option better yet buy a handheld :P.

I wish i had your job working in a high care area of a food factory isnt fun cant evne take an MP3 player in and mainstream radio is balls.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Brimg a deck of cards or some dice
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Drill a hole in your desk so you can inconspicuously hump it.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Bring a deck of cards and play solitare.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Fap....just say you have a bladder problem and go to the toilet every 20 - 30 mins to crack one off

Don't do it whislt at your desk and on the phone to a customer.........man that's just creepy
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by wolffie
create your own comic strip

This.

Get paid and make a webcomic or something.. Doodle out some ideas and jokes on paper then recreate them digitally when you get home. Release on interwebs, sell merch.
Have phone sec with some of the hot sounding ladies.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Ask them if they'd like to complete the survey in a Rob Halford voice.
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
can you bring a laptop or something? i'd say just play online flash games/have a tab for UG open.
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
I draw, sit and stare at the screen, plot out my breaks, think about how I have to leave in 45 minutes to get there this morning...
Dude try working security...
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Play guitar (hey, it might even get people to do the survey).
Bring a handheld console.
Install Call of Duty on the work PC.
Write a virus.
Bring a deck of cards.

Lots of options.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
they don't allow you to do the things you guys mentioned at most call centers. you'd get fired immediately.
Solitaire, crosswords, word-finds & sudoku.

Edit: Make friends with different people around you.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
Quote by PsiGuy60
Install Call of Duty on the work PC.

1. That's a shit game.

2. His boss will sure appreciate that. Unless his boss is a complete fucktard, there's no way he wouldn't notice and decide to discipline TS. I'm sure that'd be a great way to work towards keeping his job.

TS, bring your own PC and play shit on that while calling people. And how the hell did you even try fapping at work? Ewww...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Sep 16, 2010,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
1. That's a shit game.

no u
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Do what I'm doing now, which is surf the web from my phone's web browser!

...which could obviously be used for inconspicuous pron browsing...
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Do things you need to get done.
As you're the same age as me (judging by your profile, I assume you're not lying) you're going to be nearing the end of your school time or just ended it, so you can get anything like work, things like personal statements, etc etc done while working.
It's a bit more productive than doodling!

Or do something like practice some 'on paper' music theory like I probably would do.

I'd love a job like that. ;_;
See if you can change the meaning of your lines by stressing different syllables, or try and use tone of voice to imply that certain phrases are euphemisms for deviant sexual acts.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Play some Fighting Fantasy books, you just need a pencil, a book, two dice and paper.
Quote by TheZephyrSon

Quote by Gyroscope
You got caught fapping at work?
And he didn't get fired?

He got caught by a female superior, and she liked what she saw.
E-adopted by Andrea55

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
sucks to be you

Quote by metal4eva_22
you fail on so many levels it's funny

Formspring

[Insert statement here]
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
1. That's a shit game.

2. His boss will sure appreciate that. Unless his boss is a complete fucktard, there's no way he wouldn't notice and decide to discipline TS. I'm sure that'd be a great way to work towards keeping his job.

TS, bring your own PC and play shit on that while calling people. And how the hell did you even try fapping at work? Ewww...

1. I disagree. Strenuously.
2. As if bringing a guitar is a good idea... Lrn2appreciatejokes
3. I'd flame you, but I'd get banned. Or warned. I don't want either one happening.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Thanks for the suggestions guys!

(I'm pretty shocked at how everyone actually believes I fapped at work... is this normal behaviour for Pit Monkeys? :O)
Quote by 100Roy001
Thanks for the suggestions guys!

(I'm pretty shocked at how everyone actually believes I fapped at work... is this normal behaviour for Pit Monkeys? :O)

i dunno but dave chappelle is awesome