Gallows For Grace are a Technical Death Metal band from Western Australia.

They've shared the stage with some amazing acts including Necrophagist, Nile, The Black Dahlia Murder, The Faceless, Dying Fetus, Aborted, Whitechapel, Obituary and many other Death Metal greats.

You can check out their stuff at www.myspace.com/gallowsforgrace
Last edited by GallowsForGrace at Sep 16, 2010,
Who is grace? And why do you have her gallows? Return them at once.

Pity that this boring type of shit comes out of australia when its also home to so many killer black/thrash/death bands.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold

Pity that this boring type of shit comes out of australia when its also home to so many killer black/thrash/death bands.

These bands should try playing a show sometime, I've not seen many killer black/thrash/death bands around the place. Most of the time it's the same crap that America and Europe have been doing better, for longer, but as long as the production's shitty enough, and the artists are elitist enough, it'll get a fanbase.

Always thought the widdly widdlies were a bit overdone with GFG, but the riffing is pretty sweet.
I'd move this to the self-whoring forum. But I'm posting from my phone at work without my passcodes, so a 'bump and ban' ruling shall be set.

Have a nice day.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link