im a grunge/sludge metal guitarist looking to start/join a band.

if any current bands are looking i have about 3 years of experience, mostly rhythm section. i am also a lyricist and can take duties of back up vocals if needed. i play mostly slow and heavy stuff, but i am open to play other styles such as progressive, punk, indie, and basically any other type of music.

if anyone is looking to help me form my own band i mainly play songs by artists like the melvins, mudhoney, nirvana, black sabbath, black flag, tool, agents of oblivion, and basically anything slow and heavy. I already have a potential bass player lined up, but wouldn't mind adding another to beef up the heavy sound. i am mainly looking for a drummer who shares a common intrest in music but im open to more styles and interpretations. as for experience, you don't need to play like neil pert, you just need to have your own kit and be able to keep the beat for a song (and a little improv expereince doesn't hurt either).

if you are interested you can contact me by pm or email at louvierelee@yahoo.com
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Youll eventually get raped, but I wouldnt mind a compliment on my penis, a penis compliment is the best kind of compliment.

Quote by moscaespañol
Nice sig by the way.
bump
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Youll eventually get raped, but I wouldnt mind a compliment on my penis, a penis compliment is the best kind of compliment.

Quote by moscaespañol
Nice sig by the way.
If only I didn't live on the other side of the country. I love Melvins.
Don your antithesis spectacle, your backwards monocle, and traipse forward to victory.
if we could figure out something online that would be cool too. btw what instrument do you play?
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Quote by moscaespañol
Nice sig by the way.