Im looking for a good E-Drum
Best one for under 600$?

Im a begginer, never played, need E-Drum because of neighbours
Quote by niejel
f*** the neighbors.

get a drumset.

Doesn't awnser my question :/
I also want an E-Drum to be able to record without mics.
My recommendation is to get mesh heads for your kit, and triggers.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by Xeus
i have an alesis one which is OKAY for when i first started learning but it the pads feel nothing like skins on an actual drum kit. Its great for recording though, e drums>lin6 interface> computer.

dm5 pro or dm6?

Im not sure wich one to choose between the 2
try to find a good module, roland v-drum like a td-6 is good, yamaha makes a decent drum brain too, but the v-drum is probs best in that price range. Then get some drum triggers and an acoustic kit. Put on some mesh heads and mount the triggers, hook up the triggers to your drum brain. Doing this also would allow you to put the regular heads back on in the instance you ever need to play with other people, however if you can find a whole td6 set for around $600 that would be much easier and less of a headache to set up.
Rocker is pure spam. I wouldn't eat you, even if you gave me cheese, bread, AND sauerkraut.

The mesh heads are what I plan on doing once this band is done and I go to school. Efficiency apartment + full kit and amps/guitars/etc is pure win. Women will be like "how do I get through all your crap to the bed" and I will be all like "yeah baby"

What you can do, to mute cymbals, is tape a mouse pad to them. Works great.

Infact, you can build the triggers AND mesh heads if you are feeling handy. That would bring down cost significantly.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Rocker is pure spam. I wouldn't eat you, even if you gave me cheese, bread, AND sauerkraut.

The mesh heads are what I plan on doing once this band is done and I go to school. Efficiency apartment + full kit and amps/guitars/etc is pure win. Women will be like "how do I get through all your crap to the bed" and I will be all like "yeah baby"

What you can do, to mute cymbals, is tape a mouse pad to them. Works great.

Infact, you can build the triggers AND mesh heads if you are feeling handy. That would bring down cost significantly.

you lack a funny bone sr. i dont think you have one in your entire skeleton.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
My recommendation is to get mesh heads for your kit, and triggers.

This.

There's also some kick ass tutorials online on how to build a eKit, using piezo's for triggers.
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic