Hi guys. My band 'Sweep Across Horizons' are going into the studio next month to record our debut album which will be called 'King Of The Skies'. It'd be great, if you have the time, to stop by on my profile or on the band profile and check out the 3 tunes we have up! We are heavily influenced by Alter Bridge, HURT, Logan and many more bands. Please stop by, listen and tell me what you think!
Well, do you have a link for some tunes or something? Like a myspace or facebook page. I mean, it'd just be easier for us to decided whether we wanna buy your album if you have even a few song clips somewhere.

Edit: Beat me to it. Thanks, man. I'll check it out.

CrazyEdit: Well, I listened to a few songs and enjoyed them. I'll prolly buy your album.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Sep 16, 2010,
Soldiers and Come tomorrow were the best songs on there.
There's definitely potential. Try to get a little bit more soul into the vocals. At times they didn't seem "felt", more so just sung. Also, I'd move Brand New Day lower on your playlist. People tend to go in order and it's not too capturing of a song compared to a few of the others.
Overall, it was good. You guys know the sound you want and you're sticking to it which is great. The songs work together
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Thanks for taking time to listen to us. I am glad the songs are being well received. I will move Brand New Day down the playlist a bit. Thanks for the advice on the singing too! I've not been singing long at all and would definitely welcome all advice people can give to better my voice. I will certainly sing with plenty of emotion and feel when the album is recorded. Thanks for the feedback! All feedback is welcome, positive and negative.
I love your myspace layout very professional. I will have a listen to your music a bit later as I am unable to right now and let you know what I think.

Speaking of Alterbridge I won tickets to go see them last year with a chance to meet the band but I couldnt go on the date
-Mithaearon-
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."
Quote by Mithaearon
I love your myspace layout very professional. I will have a listen to your music a bit later as I am unable to right now and let you know what I think.

Speaking of Alterbridge I won tickets to go see them last year with a chance to meet the band but I couldnt go on the date

Dude, I really wanted to meet Alterbridge, who did you give the tickets to? Too bad man...tsk tsk tsk...