Right I have to activate a debit card I just got and I'm so confused :')

It's a Natwest card. I know where the sort code is, but which set of numbers is my account number? And which 4 digits are my "long card number" ?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Your account number should be next to your sort code at the bottom of the card. Long card number is the last 4 digits of your card number i think, not sure about that one though
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Your long number is the one in the centre, usually 16 numbers long

Then at the bottom it's usually

SORT CODE ACOUNT NUMBER
Woo, I got a debit card two days ago myself. No activation needed with Nationwide though

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Natwest suck anyway

but

on a debit the format is this

Card number : 16 didgets

sort code: xx-xx-xx

account number : 8 didgets

for the long card number its the last 4
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Also worth mentioning sometimes Natwest cards dont have the account number on the card itself, you have to refer to a statement etc.

Apart from that see above
Ahaha on my card there is the card number which is obviously 16 digits.

Then the expiry date and stuff.

Then my name.

Then my sort code, but nothing is next to the sort code, its so confusing :O

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by barnesybaby
Also worth mentioning sometimes Natwest cards dont have the account number on the card itself, you have to refer to a statement etc.

Apart from that see above

This.

And its very annoying.
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Ahaha on my card there is the card number which is obviously 16 digits.

Then the expiry date and stuff.

Then my name.

Then my sort code, but nothing is next to the sort code, its so confusing :O

To find the account number you'll have to look in some of the letters they sent you, or in the online banking service if you can access that.

I remember when I opened my account, they said it was open and I could use it straight away, but I had to wait for a whole bunch of stuff to arrive in the mail before I could actually access my account. Plus, it was at the time the post went on strike, so it took like a month before I could use all the features of the account.