3 way switch with a master volume and master tone.
im planning a build and id like to know, i may also have a 5 way switch with a tele in the bridge, a strat pup in the middle and a humbucker in the neck. what pots would i use?
Last edited by necroscience13 at Sep 16, 2010,
What pots as in what value?
I would go with 500K logarithmic.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by michaelbot9000
^ probably an audio taper for the volume though

log = audio

and i'd do the same. 500k log
there'll be a little bit more highs with 500k (over 250k), but you can take some out with he tone knob. plus it's a tele, so you've gotta get that nice top end in there, right?