I want a really good quality guitar cable, which doesn't have any buzz in it because that really pisses me off. So what cables can you recommend?

I'm looking for it to be about 10-15 foot.
Last edited by adstr123 at Sep 16, 2010,
i forget what brand mine is but i highly recommend tweed cables... unlike rubber they dont really form to a shape so they are always so easy to wrap and they dont really get caught on anything.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
I'd recommend Mogami. They're expensive but I've had it for like 4 years so far and never had a problem. I've had two Monster cables die on me within 2 weeks after getting them, so I'm not really a Monster fan. My vote goes to Mogami
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
I've had my monsters for 2 years and no problems. They're guaranteed for life, what more could you want?
Ibanez RGR421EXFM >> Maxon OD808 >> BOSS NS-2 >> Peavey 5150 212
I think my preferred combination would be Mogami cable with Neutrik plugs.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
I think I'll get a Mogami. They look excellent and are cheaper than Monsters. Thanks guys
dude, if you just go to any music shop, and ask 'gimma a good cable with length 'x'', im pretty sure you cant go wrong. at least i havent encountered any problems so far with this 'tactic'.
yeah i can't forsee any problems whatsoever with that tactic.

o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?