Hey everyone! So i just got my new AL-3125 in the mail and its amazing but I have fret buzz on the top E string and ive never really worked on a guitar before to fix problems like this so I figure this is a good place to start. Um I cant really tell you what the bridge is called. I know it has a stop tail piece but it looks pretty simple.

http://www.rondomusic.com/al3125bk.html

There is the link. Butif anyone knows how to fix the fret buzz please help? Thanks!
Just needs a good setup. Adjust the bridge, make sure the nut is cut for the strings you are using. Truss rod adjustment, Setting the radius. Each one of these effects the tone and can affect string buzz. If you haven't set opne up before check out videos on youtube, and read up op how to set one or just pay to have a good setup which runs around $50-75. You will see a big difference and the money is well spent.

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
yeah man, when i tried fixing that stuff first time, it really took a long time to get it right, i still don't know how i got it all fixed but i just did. (i've only been playing for about a year and a half). and how dose your new agile 3125 sound??? can it do creed, alter bridge, and trapt stuff really well????? Im thinking of investing in the same exact guitar but in the vintage sunburst version.
Quote by blasian
Hey everyone! So i just got my new AL-3125 in the mail and its amazing but I have fret buzz on the top E string and ive never really worked on a guitar before to fix problems like this so I figure this is a good place to start. Um I cant really tell you what the bridge is called. I know it has a stop tail piece but it looks pretty simple.

http://www.rondomusic.com/al3125bk.html

There is the link. Butif anyone knows how to fix the fret buzz please help? Thanks!

ok is the buzz transmitting thru the amp?

if not, then most techs don't consider that a problem, as these guitars are meant to be played thru an amp.

additionally, especially on the Low E you'll pick up a little buzz if you're not barring with perfect technique. something to think about.

ok, barring all that, if you'd still like to raise the bridge a little,
check out the set up thread, green post in my sig.

in the first post, it explains how to raise a TOM bridge. it's not hard to do at all.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
also, i used youtube and stuff like that too. And remember, never adjust your truss rod unless you have someone experienced helping you or you just adjust it really slowly and watch what you are doing, ive heard you can damage your guitar dramatically by doing that so just watch what you are doing. What i did was tour it by like 1/8ths of a circle slowly, returned the guitar, and started playing. So i recommend trying to increase the bridge height buy a little and seeing that that would work.
Quote by TheGuitarMark
also, i used youtube and stuff like that too. And remember, never adjust your truss rod unless you have someone experienced helping you or you just adjust it really slowly and watch what you are doing, ive heard you can damage your guitar dramatically by doing that so just watch what you are doing. What i did was tour it by like 1/8ths of a circle slowly, returned the guitar, and started playing. So i recommend trying to increase the bridge height buy a little and seeing that that would work.

no reason to talk about adjusting the rod.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

yeah, ur right. my mind went in a many directions at once
Last edited by TheGuitarMark at Sep 26, 2010,
Quote by TheGuitarMark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnXaOvhK5GE here is a video that would help you.

i know you're just trying to help, but just relax. the correct answer is already in the thread.

lest let him look at the set up thread and post back with questions.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62