I was thinking of using either a Marshall 1960 412 cab or Mesa boogie rectifier 412 cab.

I play rhythm guitar in a pop punk band, so what would be better for me?

Thanks.
Gear:
*Mexican Strat with JB pickup
*Focus by Krame with Invader pickup
*Peavey ValveKing 100 half stack
[img]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9028/forumsigzz4.jpg[/img]
either would probably work, i imagine. how much does each cost?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
They're both at that level where cabs become much of a muchness. Basically with cabs, there's a quality bar that they have to be above, and then it really doesn't matter as much as the speakers they're loaded with. Seeing as how, as far as I remember, both those cabs have Celestion V30s loaded in as standard, it's more of which you like the look of, or which is cheaper.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
They're both at that level where cabs become much of a muchness. Basically with cabs, there's a quality bar that they have to be above, and then it really doesn't matter as much as the speakers they're loaded with. Seeing as how, as far as I remember, both those cabs have Celestion V30s loaded in as standard, it's more of which you like the look of, or which is cheaper.

Thanks that helps a lot! =D
Gear:
*Mexican Strat with JB pickup
*Focus by Krame with Invader pickup
*Peavey ValveKing 100 half stack
[img]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9028/forumsigzz4.jpg[/img]
Quote by bartdevil_metal

The Marshall comes with G12T75s as stock speakers. They're not worlds apart though.

(There's some Marshall cabs with other speakers, but the G12T75 is Marshall's standard speaker pretty much.)
Quote by TheQuailman
The Marshall comes with G12T75s as stock speakers. They're not worlds apart though.

(There's some Marshall cabs with other speakers, but the G12T75 is Marshall's standard speaker pretty much.)

Oh, my bad

In that case V30 for Valveking. G12T75s simply have too much upper frequency to quash the fizziness in the VK.