ive been playin guitar for like 3 yrs now an lately ive been playing alot, i notice arter pllaying my fingers hurt when i bend them like its harder to bend them or something. could i be getting arthritis from playing guitar, is it just my fingers getting stronger, or is it something else???

also i dont want to get arthritis in the fingers cause i want to be able to play guitar for a long time so is there anything i can do to prevent it?
If you're feeling pain of any kind from your joints or your fingers then consult your doctor (unless its just pain on your fingertip's skin from building calluses)
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Guitar shouldn't cause arthritis.... if the pain is coming from your joints, not your muscle or skin, I'd go see a doctor.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Playing guitar helps to ease arthritis pain. You got something else going on.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I think you might be playing TOO hard and need to wait for your fingers to catch up with what you're trying to do. It happens to me sometimes too. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you notice it causing other problems.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
well its not just pain from building caluses because ive had them for a long time, ive been playin for 3 yrs, an my joints are what hurt, but not until ive played guitar for like 1 or 2 hours at a time. is that too long to play for at one time??
Apparently for you it is.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by gacharya
Guitar shouldn't cause arthritis.... if the pain is coming from your joints, not your muscle or skin, I'd go see a doctor.

and consult the article in total guitar (the one with johnny marr on the cover) that is about this
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by montana0000
hey can u post the link up to the article of total guitar that ur talkin about

trying to find a link but no luck so far
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!