Hey guys. Sorry if im not in the good section of the forums but i wanted to know if someone could tell me what kind of bass that is .. i tried to find one like this on the internet but i couldnt find it so here are some pictures ! If someone could find what brand this is and tell me approximately in what year its been made it would help me alot . Sorry for the bad language im not too good in english :s

all the basses that look like that one are presicion basses as far as i know and it probelly is a fender from the early to mid 50s id go to some sights and enter in the serial number but if theres no serial number on it than it might be one of the prototypes wich would be bad ass as all hell
Quote by madguitrist
all the basses that look like that one are presicion basses as far as i know and it probelly is a fender from the early to mid 50s id go to some sights and enter in the serial number but if theres no serial number on it than it might be one of the prototypes wich would be bad ass as all hell

There's absolutely no way on this earth that that is a fender. Looks to me like a japanese something or other, though i couldn't really make an educated guess as to what. It sure as hell isn't a fender though.
Quote by obeythepenguin
Looks like a Teisco, mid to late 1960's.

EDIT: All sorts of information here. They're a Japanese brand from the 60s that made all sorts of weird and wonderful instruments. Not really much resale value, but they're cool as hell and have somewhat of a cult following. Don't think I've ever seen one of their basses before.

EDIT AGAIN: According to Teisco Twangers it's model KB-2.

This, its a Teisco

Its one of the old Japanese basses, they were cheap and wacky. Sometimes there's a gem in there though, even if they are made of plywood.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass