AANJ
Rosewood fretboard

Hurrah!
looks great,

gonna put a lil review up?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
wow dude thats really clean looking. interesting vol/tone knobs too! how much did she go for?

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by Tom 1.0
looks great,

gonna put a lil review up?

Maybe, I need more time. I've put .011's on but they're way too thin for Drop C.

Quote by SYLrules88
wow dude thats really clean looking. interesting vol/tone knobs too! how much did she go for?

Surprisingly enough, that is true. The knob system is quite cool, the idea is that you don't knock it while playing so it's quite ergonomic. Unfortunately the pickup selector is placed a bit stupidly for me, but you can't win at everything!

It went for £195 + £20 shipping, hardcase and strap included. I've stuck it in Drop C to play some Bulb and stuff.
how is it for doing swells? i'm guessing it would be great if the throw isn't too far.

looks great.
Quote by gregs1020
how is it for doing swells? i'm guessing it would be great if the throw isn't too far.

looks great.

Not that great for volume swells, but I never really done them in the first place so all is good.
Whoa nelly, looks nice! HNGD
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
WOW! That's an incredible looking guitar - I'll be scouring ebay for the week, for sure

What sort of set-up are you running through, and how's the playability?

Congratulations on the new addition!
Best NGD i've seen all month, that is one hell of a guitar for that price.

You playing some djent, brah?
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Quote by juckfush
WOW! That's an incredible looking guitar - I'll be scouring ebay for the week, for sure

What sort of set-up are you running through, and how's the playability?

Congratulations on the new addition!

I'm at Uni at the moment, so I just use my Line 6 Pod Pro XT DIed into my interface into my speakers. They don't sound stellar but it does the job.

At home, I would probably run it through the Pod into my Laney VC50's power amp which sounds much better. Although, I might get a dedicated power amp or something entirely different in the future!

As for playability, it reminds me of my old RG550EX but hardtail which I much prefer. At the moment it needs much heavier strings since it's .011's are too thin for my taste at Drop C. If I really like it, I might keep it and mod it (bridge, tuners, nut and pickups) but I'm still half and half with it.

Quote by adj209
Best NGD i've seen all month, that is one hell of a guitar for that price.

You playing some djent, brah?

Started learning Unleash The Pwnies, it's ****ing hard.

But yeah, I'm mainly gonna use this for drop tunings, I've got my 7 strings for heavier stuff and djent if I need to.
nice!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by AngryGoldfish
We can be Maverick buddies.

Do you know whether the company is ever going to return?

Hey man, didn't know you had one too!

Who knows about the company, it's hard to find decent information.

The controls aren't more ergonomic, it requires more effort to change your volume / tone but you'll never hit whilst playing. I don't do volume swells and I don't really have volume / tone pots at half way, either full or nothing!
Can has pics of the back/down the neck?

EDIT: How are the Duncan Designed pups holdin up?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.