hello guys

next week i can buy a new amp becouse my blackstar isnt doint what i want it to do :/ and it isnt loud enough :/ cant mic it @ bandpractice :x

im looking for a hi gain amp head for about 500 euro's i dont mind secondhand but it's very hard to get nice secondhand amp's here

so far i looked at

Bugera 333xl
Bugera 6262
Peavey 6505 112+ combo

but like i said i prefer a head for band practice we got 4x12 cab's there wich i can hookup to my head

the bands i like Unearth, Necrophagist, Insomnium, In Flames, Children of bodom, Bless the fallen

and can anybody tel me how the Bugera cabs are they are fairly cheap around 195 euro's for a 4x12 or should i look into a better 2x12 ?

i hope you guys can help me out

M-Audio Fastrack + Pod Farm

Korg Pitchblack
Boss ME25
Maxon OD808
Fame T120H
Framus 1x12 G12t100 Cab
wel i was thinking about that but my parents wont let me turn the combo into a head and cab due to the garantee ( dunt know if it's the correct word)

so im stil looking for more suggestions

thnx anyway

Korg Pitchblack
Boss ME25
Maxon OD808
Fame T120H
Framus 1x12 G12t100 Cab
If you are worried about things breaking then *original text removed to prevent a flame ware* But seriously, I don't think the Bugera cabs are considered all that great. You can always hook up a combo to speaker cab
I would recommend the 6262 based on the OP.

Also steer clear of Bugera cabs. You'd be throwing your money away. Instead save up a bit until you can get a decent cab for home use. A 2x12 would work great. I can't recommend a specific brand because I'm not sure what's available there.
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic
wel im going to find a store close to home to trie out the amps but im going to order thamn at musicstore.de anyway i have a 1x12 framus cab that im selling together with my Blackstar so i might get the 2x12 version of the framus cab :P

Korg Pitchblack
Boss ME25
Maxon OD808
Fame T120H
Framus 1x12 G12t100 Cab
Thnx For The Help guys im going to try them this week and i'l see wich one wins :P

the framus cab's are really nice for that kinda low price :P it's like 265euro for the 2x12cab if im right

Korg Pitchblack
Boss ME25
Maxon OD808
Fame T120H
Framus 1x12 G12t100 Cab
Seriously people have you never been on this forum before? if you are asking for a high gain amp in that price range, you know what they are going to suggest.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Maybe someone with more experience with the bugera stuff can chime in.

I don't know if i've ever seen a firefighter in G G&A before...

EDIT: seriously, though, I haven't tried any bugeras, that's just a joke. Assuming the 333xl is based on the peavey jsx, and the 6262 is based on the 6505+, I'd say either the 6262 or 6505 112 would be a better idea. i didn't think the jsx i tried was that great for brootz.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Sep 18, 2010,
Quote by TheQuailman
The Framus 2x12" is nice. You can get them used around 200€.

I think the 6262 is a good amp for what you want to play.

This.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE