Hey everyone, I'm doing my senior project for high school and i need to survey people about a potential product or innovation that i have to design. So if you guys have the time please fill out this survey at the link below. Thanks for your time.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FZNHWHX
Taken, though i don't think it is a very practical idea as most people have it
as.

Them-guitar-wireless- lots o pedals- amp

just adding my two cents though it wasn't asked for.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Taken, thought it was interesting.
I also put the highest amount for headphones, but I find it hard to find quality ones in my head size without going that high.

Also, what happens if the retractable cable breaks? Winding it over and over would wear it out over time, but it's regardless a cool idea.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
Thank you for taking my survey and for the comments. Ill take them into consideration. I still need 14 more people to take the survey so help me out! lol
Done. I don't really see how that would be plausible, especially to someone like me - when I'm done building my pedalboard, I'll have 16 pedals. Having a wireless sender and receiver for each one, plus the guitar, amp input, and amp send/return seems like more trouble than it's worth. If anything were to happen, it's way easier to replace a $4 patch cable than it would be to replace an entire wireless unit.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Yeah I'm not planning on making it for like a complex system for yours. Just something to make playing more convenient for casual players and to just reduce the number of cords.
Yeah, kind of figured. Anyway, the retractable cable idea is really cool.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Taken, I only like Wireless just because I can move around alot EASIER. Though to save money on Batterys and that fun stuff, I only treat myself to it once a week
Yeah ive heard a lot of positives about a retractable cord so i think i might be going to try to make that instead of another wireless system.
Geez what happened?? I was going to take the survey, but it looks like its closed.

ron666