Page 1 of 4
EDIT:

MY God, just forget it.
I don't even want to fight.
I don't like to hurt people.
But you can all go to hell.
Last edited by guitartaber93 at Sep 16, 2010,
Drop to a knee and punch him in the dick.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by K Dizzle
You should grow up. Every high school has an asshole that's like that, it's not hard to just ignore him.

You don't understand. I've gone through this shit my whole life.
But the skin begins to wear thin after a while.
I've blow off shit like this forever.
I'm done letting people walk all over me.
sounds like tough guy might go on a shooting rampage...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
You sound like a fag. Just take your beating like the pansy you are and bitch about it on UG later
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Make chili out of his mom and dad. Then feed it to him.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
To the grow ups and every high school has a prick like that.... =+1.

You'll go to college and laugh at him. Hopefully. Get over it. Shit sucks but get over it.

And to your "it has happened my whole life!" Me too. Honestly. And it gets better. It really does. Get over it. It's a lot easier to just laugh about it. You're gonna look like a douche if you fight him anyway.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Last edited by Artemis Entreri at Sep 16, 2010,
You should definitely grow up OP. Every highschool has their assholes and coming from experience the best revenge to them is the day that you hire them to work for you. Just let him run his mouth because its obvious he wont stop once hes done highschool and Karma will come and kick his ass for you.
Grow up, hes just saying things, hitting him will make you look like an idiot, especially if you lose.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You sound like a fag. Just take your beating like the pansy you are and bitch about it on UG later

Ok, you can join the douchebag group along with the kid at my school.
I think killing him could be an option you could consider...

You know just throwing that out there...
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Drop to a knee and punch him in the dick.

No joke, I actually did this once. Down in one. I'm not proud of it, but I won. The guy never bothered me again.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
WHOMP HIM TS

or demonstrate a bit of maturity and show that petty bullshit doesn't effect you, your choice

BUT MOSTLY WHOMP HIM

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by neidnarb11890
You should slap him in the face.

With your dick.
You were going for lols, and you should know you got one from me.

TS, I'm not gonna say grow up because I can empathize. Not because it happened to me, but I can imagine how annoyed I'd feel if some prick kept bugging me like that for no reason. But really though, don't even think about it. Sadly, any sign that it bugs you will make this **** sucker want to ridicule you even more. Just step away, and no one will blame you because apparently everyone else knows he's a bitch too.
You said you were good in wrestling? Contact kink for some Ultimate Surrender action.

Or hit hard. Very hard.
Rainy Afternoon
Dark Punk Piece
Dead On The Sand
C4C
Member Of Paradox Empire (Singer/Guitarist).
Quote by T.s.e
Assholes aren't really more successful, it's just that they yell the loudest, therefore you notice them more than the nice people.
Quote by guitartaber93
Ok, you can join the douchebag group along with the kid at my school.

Kay, have fun chilling with yourself
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
disregard bullies. acquire bitches.

if you do get pulled into a fight, go for the take down right away. With your wrestling background, you should be able to control the fight on the ground.
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by guitartaber93

haha you remind me of myself in high school. Trust me, your not going to do anything. You can either get over it, or be pissed about it all the time. Its so much easier to just move on and see this kid for the pathetic twat that he is. Don`t submit to anger, its what he wants from you.
..Confront him? Grow some balls and don't let the kid bend you over while you whine on your keyboard
Quote by guitartaber93

the "skin wearing thin" is actually your teenage angst flaring up again.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Honestly, if he is going to say stupid, overused insults to you, you have to do stupid stuff to him. Put pins/glue on his seat etc.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Quote by thenextkirk92
1.)Don't Fight
2.)Put laxatives in his food.
3.)????????
4.)Profit.

I see what you did there.

Lure him into a room, and beat the **** out of him with a solid body electric, guarantee he won't **** with you anymore.
So much good advice in this thread. I really hope you listen, cause it sucks. But it's so much easier to just ignore it, get over it, go to college and succeed in life.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
if you're going to fight, fight to win. discard all ideas of honor or pride. fight as if your life is on the line. don't hesitate, don't hold back.
If you're American you could always just bring a gun into school. Everyone else does from what I gather.

But in all seriousness, don't start a fight, if he smacks you, knock him hard in the gut then slyly crunch his fingers as you walk away.
Last edited by Ghefly at Sep 16, 2010,
I'm gonna give you bit of advice TS because I'm a bit older than you and all that.

There are assholes everywhere!

You get assholes in school, then in college/university, then at work, where you live, etc. It's an unavoidable fact of life. The best thing you can do is blow it off and get on with your schooling. Beating the shit out of him/getting the shit beat out of you won't solve a damn thing.
Page 1 of 4