ok im building a guitar pedal from scratch and im to to bright when it comes to electronics but for the switch could i use like a old power switch from old amp or a old light switch or sumthin
I KNOW IM CHEAP savin for new amp
if you're making a pedal then you should really get a foot switch... small-bear electronics sells some DPDT foot-switches for as low as $3.75ea

your bypass tone will suck ball's if its not buffered or true bypass....
Keep Rocking