ok heres the situation pit monkeys...i currently am a student at stonehill college, right outside of boston massachustes...i want to try to get to lincoln, new hampshire to see one of my favorite bands, the gaslight anthem, next saturday. unfortuneatly since im a freshman nither me nor my friends have a car...do u guys know of any bus and or train that could get me near there??
I'm always baffled at the number of threads that ask for help about something that there would be no reason for any of us to know off the top of our heads, and that the threadstarter could easily Google by him/herself.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
A bus or train in New Hampshire? Dude, Lincoln's in the middle of the White Mountains. Though, you'd still be ****ed if you wanted to go to another part of New Hampshire, as it's the middle of nowhere. Unless you have a car in that state, you're pretty much stuck where you are.
Quote by skyhawk714
ok heres the situation pit monkeys...i currently am a student at stonehill college, right outside of boston massachustes...i want to try to get to lincoln, new hampshire to see one of my favorite bands, the gaslight anthem, next saturday. unfortuneatly since im a freshman nither me nor my friends have a car...do u guys know of any bus and or train that could get me near there??

Well considering I live in the town pretty much right next to Stonehill, I've never heard of a bus or train line that goes into New Hampshire.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Why didn't your thoughts immediately go to plane? I mean, it's a logical progression: bus, train, plane.
/sarcasm

Serious Answer: Or how about this? How about you rent a car?
Your Legal Guardians? Someone old with access to a car? Ask them? Question marks? Yeah i like em?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Why didn't your thoughts immediately go to plane? I mean, it's a logical progression: bus, train, plane.
/sarcasm

Serious Answer: Or how about this? How about you rent a car?

You can't rent a car until you're 25.

I never understood why colleges wouldn't let freshmen have cars. Seriously, that's just ****ed up.
1. Make friends with someone who has a car.
2. Ask to borrow car
3. ????
4. Profit!
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON