Okay, so. I've got this Ibanez RG5EX1 laying around ( It's an alright guitar. But nothing special.) I'm looking for some new pickups other than the stock Ibanez Infinity.

The Ibanez Infinity are kinda noisy and don't seem to be my thing. I'm looking for some pickups kinda crunchy. Like an EVH kinda crunch. I thought about some GFS crunchy pats. But I figured I'd ask if anyone has any other suggestions. ( Looking for humbuckers ofc.)

Here are the specs of my guitar: Basswood body
3-piece maple neck
25-1/2" scale
24 jumbo frets
Rosewood fingerboard

I'll be running this guitar through a 5150. Also, of course I'm not expecting to replicate an EVH tone. Just looking for something moderately resembling a sort of EVH tone. ( Stuff like ain't talkin bout love and unchained.)
Quote by supersac
i name mine after girls so i dont feel to bad about making them scream with my fingering skills
so i suggest aphrodite
i also do the same with bass so i dont feel bad about slapping them
It's called the pickup thread.
Go there. Stickied at the top.
*Reported for close*
..I was watching my death.
Quote by ethan_hanus
What's your budget? I can recommend some really good pickups that'll last forever for a lot of money, or some really good pickups for cheaper that aren't as cool.

When you say that you could have just stated both pickups. And said one is cheaper but not quite as good.
Quote by supersac
i name mine after girls so i dont feel to bad about making them scream with my fingering skills
so i suggest aphrodite
i also do the same with bass so i dont feel bad about slapping them