I'm interested in getting a guitar, similar to Adrian Smith's signature Jackson, without it being the signature

Link for his sig: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-DK-Adrian-Smith-Dinky-Electric-Guitar-105301212-i1435747.gc

Are there any other guitars like this? I've been wanting to get something like it for a long time.

Also, I'd like to avoid getting a tremolo if all possible, I'm confused with those things.
Just get the jackson dinky

or if you want a better quality one, the soloist.
ESP Eclipse (in snow white)
Orange Tiny Terror
Last edited by Jarrad100 at Sep 17, 2010,
I'm just looking for a more traditional shape, something with passives and the wood it's made with. I'm iffy on trems mainly because I've had very little experience with them. I need something that doesn't punch so hard like my VMNT does.
Why hasn't anybody said get a strat yet? That guitar is an HSS strat, with Jackson on the headstock.

They're both practically the same company now, for anyone that doesn't know. They're joint.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Standard-Stratocaster-HSS-Electric-Guitar-105156673-i1431994.gc

If you want something a bit more metal, get a Charvel. I don't know much about them myself, but others here do.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
get an esp, strat, charvel or a BC rich. or even a carvin. what kind of music do you want to play? thats the biggest deciding factor as to wich guitar to get. actually, an LTD is better for your budget.
LTD Deluxe H1001Fr STBC
Modded Fender Stratocaster HSS mexican
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II
Takamine G340SC Acoustic
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Carvin Legacy 2
Dunlop 535Q crybaby wah
Whirlwind A/B Selector
Quote by H.I.Shredder808
get an esp, strat, charvel or a BC rich. or even a carvin. what kind of music do you want to play? thats the biggest deciding factor as to wich guitar to get. actually, an LTD is better for your budget.

With it, I'd like to get a Maiden sound out of it, along with some more traditional Metal. Classic Rock would also be another genre I would play with it.
Fender American Special HSS sounds about right.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB