I still want to know how they go to the bathroom.

or how people react when urine mysteriously rains down upon them.
Quote by MakinLattes
I still want to know how they go to the bathroom.

or how people react when urine mysteriously rains down upon them.

Presumably you go before you set out climbing.

It must've been windy as hell at the top. Don't think I could ever do that, and I don't even have a particular fear of heights.
holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit

FREE CLIMBING???? That made me feel like I was gonna fall to my death (even though I'm sitting in my apartment)
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by Flying Couch
Presumably you go before you set out climbing.

It must've been windy as hell at the top. Don't think I could ever do that, and I don't even have a particular fear of heights.

Couldn't have been too windy, he wasn't holding onto anything at the VERY top for a second or two while he was getting his clip thing from his belt. I honestly would love to try doing that, it must be one hell of a workout.
I'm not scared of heights, I just have this insane suicidal urge to jump off things once i'm up them. 'Tis most weird.
...In my opinion.
I have no particular fear of heights, but at that point, a fear of heights has nothing to do with it. Anybody would be afraid of slipping and falling for 30 seconds before you hit the ground.

And is it really safe to have two people standing at the top of that thing? Theres like 2 square feet of space up there.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I started to get a little queasy once he got to the top, those guys certainly have more balls than most.
Yeah people talk a lot of shit when they're on the ground, once you're up there it is a different story.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Agh. I have a particular fear of heights and I watched that. It made me dizzy and light-headed.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Seriously.......this video is like watching paint dry

reported
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
There has been a thread on this, you know.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Quote by The_Casinator
There has been a thread on this, you know.

2 threads already.. this is the 3rd.

The original was, and still is, the best.