Budget is not an issue. Amp is a Peavey Vypyr 60 watt tube amp and I play metal, rock and a bit of blues.
my advice is look on eBay

buying brand new guitars in australia is the biggest bullshit ever
Gear:

LTD MH-50
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by Guitar Sushi
Where do you live in Australia?

Sh!tney!

Why do you ask? Do you fancy hooking up?
I would say no, its not worth it. If your set on that shape, have a look at a Jackson Kelly series. It's near identical only not so straight, which IMO looks nicer. It will handle everything you want pretty easily as well, as ive been able to play those styles from my own Kelly
As a matter of fact, yes. Yes I would.

As a sidenote, I live in Melbourne and have been trying to get rid of a Dean Dime O Flame for ages (ever since I got my new Ibanez 7 string).
Quote by Guitar Sushi
As a matter of fact, yes. Yes I would.

As a sidenote, I live in Melbourne and have been trying to get rid of a Dean Dime O Flame for ages (ever since I got my new Ibanez 7 string).

Nice! I will get the next Jetstar flight down!

Dean Dime O Fail! How do Deans play?

@metalcore jero yeah I prefer the old school Explorer look and I already have one Jackson with a Floyd.
if your taking ebay, id suggest getting a guitar used from guitar center. or try zzounds. they have the pay as you play plan and the "well beat any price" deal. thats where I get all my guitar stuff from. plus shipping to hawaii is a pain in the ass for the time and money. zz is the best for that.
LTD Deluxe H1001Fr STBC
Modded Fender Stratocaster HSS mexican
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II
Takamine G340SC Acoustic
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Carvin Legacy 2
Dunlop 535Q crybaby wah
Whirlwind A/B Selector
Quote by H.I.Shredder808
if your taking ebay, id suggest getting a guitar used from guitar center. or try zzounds. they have the pay as you play plan and the "well beat any price" deal. thats where I get all my guitar stuff from. plus shipping to hawaii is a pain in the ass for the time and money. zz is the best for that.

Considering I live in Australia as I stated earlier in the thread I can't go to GC... Hurp Durp!

But I will check out zzsounds see what it is.
Quote by The Thrasher
Nice! I will get the next Jetstar flight down!

Dean Dime O Fail! How do Deans play?

@metalcore jero yeah I prefer the old school Explorer look and I already have one Jackson with a Floyd.

Unfortunately they are terrible. Would you like to buy mine for 1000 bucks?