Either regularly or just one?
I was skanking at our deb afterparty and got abused.....lots.....for looking like a dick. Storys are welcome
Well, at least you're off the PUNK ROCK thing...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
The banality of new threads in this place gives me a headache.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
My band director in high school played some ska in the band room and I skanked in front of everyone and they all looked at me like I had five heads.
They sure are.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I want to have sex with a woman (or very feminine man,) at some point in my life... so no.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
i've never skanked, i've always imagined being tall and lanky when skanking makes you look silly. starting mosh pits in inappropriate places can be quite entertaining though. kind of like screaming fire in a crowded place. (side note: screaming rape while pinned on the ground in public only causes people to stare)