where abouts are you? i have a working one (really beaten up though) im near birmingham/wolvohampton

any help?
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by Dave Frenzy
where abouts are you? i have a working one (really beaten up though) im near birmingham/wolvohampton

any help?

Exactly the same thing, exactly the same place

Whatya want with a broken crybaby mate? The chasis?
I have one, when I started it was given to me, as it needed a `service` i cleaned out all the fluff from inside but it still didn`t work, and being electronicly incompetent and having a decent job I just bought a 535q as I had/have no idea where to start in getting it working. Its an original, possibly over 20 years old.

Kev, Londonish
Quote by nightraven
what model is it? unless it's a dunlop i'd keep it original and get it fixed rather than stuffing some BYOC guts into it. it's got mojo...

It`s just a standard black Jim Dunlop Crybaby - i cleaned it up, it still didn`t work, so it`s gone in the loft. I think it might be just that the switch doesn`t operate. I`m not sure what the rest of your message is getting at, I won`t get it fixed, as I bought the upgraded version & haven`t noticed it having any tasty chews.
Quote by nightraven
cool cool
was just sayin'
some of the original 60s and 70s crybabies are pretty valuable these days but yours is an ordinary dunlop so no problemo

Ah, I didn`t realise Dunlop copied it from Thomas Organ, thought Crybaby was always Dunlop, I now know more than I did this morning - it`s deffinately not one of the originals! Plaguerism(sp) is rife in the guitar world isn`t it!
*Shrug* No idea mate. £20 + P&P? It works fine, just a bit beaten up. Feet n bottom plate are in the box lol
No worries. I don't (Only cam is a 2MP 4 year old Cam phone) although its pretty much as good as new other than the bottom plate, screws & feet are in the box. No noticable paint chips or anything.

Good luck anyway