How about a broken ds-1
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

Give me a little time, like a month and I should have the monies by then. Anychance you could hold onto it for me?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I can't imagine a great deal of people want it considering the amount of offers I've had so I don't think it's going to go anywhere, but I don't really want to hold onto it because it's not really fair on me and it's not fair on someone else not being able to have it if they have the money straight away. Just give me a message when you've got the cash and I'll let you know if it's still there.
Get the Humphrey Audio Mods SLO/Diezel Mod done to it, and you will not want to get rid of it!
Gear-
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 VB
Epiphone Negative G-400 SG
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
CEC Amplification Suckerpunch 15
Catalinbread DLS v2
Humphrey Audio Slo/Diezel mod MT-2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic
Don't need one now. I've got a 6505.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by 1ArmyGuitar
Get the Humphrey Audio Mods SLO/Diezel Mod done to it, and you will not want to get rid of it!

I may mod it when I have the time to try help shift it. I can't see me keeping this pedal for anything really. I play bass mostly and any distortion I need when I play guitar I can get out of my VJ.

Quote by Fisheth24
Don't need one now. I've got a 6505.

Cool, ta for letting me know
How much you wanting for it?
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100