My birthday is up so I'm gonna get a bit of cash and I'd like to get a cool little instrument for when I'm tired of guitar and I have nothing to do that I can play around with.

My main option currently is a harmonica, but I was wondering what are some other cool small instruments that you can get for that price?
Triangle...........rock the bitch out of that shit
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Build yourself a diddley-bow and have about $95 left over
ohai little sig.
Well seriously considering a ukulele now, I'd love to have one. But my local music store has only ONE ukulele and it costs ~40 bucks and thats with the whole package that includes a tuning fork and a bag for the ukulele, so I have a bad feeling that it might be of pretty bad quality but then again I know nothing about ukuleles.
Harmonica
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by Shinami
Well seriously considering a ukulele now, I'd love to have one. But my local music store has only ONE ukulele and it costs ~40 bucks and thats with the whole package that includes a tuning fork and a bag for the ukulele, so I have a bad feeling that it might be of pretty bad quality but then again I know nothing about ukuleles.

It doesn't matter how good quality the ukelele is, it's still a useless instrument.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Shinami

Theres heaps at my local music store, theres 2 that are over 550 dollars

And my answers would be;
Ocarina, Harmonica, Recorder, Tamborine, Ukelele
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Go with a Melodica... its really fun and cool sounding.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
How about a Mandolin? I got one recently, it's awesome, but I don't play it as much as I should lol
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
2 sticks. they are free if u take a walk in the woods. but i bet ur the lazy sort, so yea, go waste some money.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
Quote by rabidguitarist
It doesn't matter how good quality the ukelele is, it's still a useless instrument.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCXsa0Je-pw

5:50 onwards
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Quote by footsteps7173
2 sticks. they are free if u take a walk in the woods. but i bet ur the lazy sort, so yea, go waste some money.

You're calling me lazy when you yourself are too lazy to write 'you' instead of 'u'? Sure.

OT: Decided to go for the harmonica.
Quote by flame843
the ukelele isn't useless. it has a unique tone and it's a lot of fun to play.

I didn't say it was useless, it does have its place in certain styles of music, but i think i have just got a bit fed up with people buying one in an effort to come across as cute in a quirky way.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
I didn't say it was useless, it does have its place in certain styles of music, but i think i have just got a bit fed up with people buying one in an effort to come across as cute in a quirky way.

I'd buy it cause I love the way chords sound on a ukulele But there's no variety here.
The melodica is one of my favorites. They're incredibly entertaining.

Last edited by GC Shred Off at Sep 17, 2010,
Quote by footsteps7173

Dude, you're kind of a douche
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Harmonica or altoflute. Or any kind of flute.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Damn all this cool stuff, now I'm torn between melodicas, some sort of flute, harmonica or a ukulele Melodicas look really cool, tho I'll have to order it from ebay since there ain't a shop that sells them nearby.

For 30 pounds can I get an ok'ish melodica?
Last edited by Shinami at Sep 17, 2010,
foot cabasas. they exist, look em up
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!