Im kind of disappointed when I find out someone isnt crazy. Crazy people are more interesting.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
it doesn't surprise me, honestly. phoenix had been messing with the media long before he "decided to become a rapper," and the change was so sudden when he went on Letterman that I smelled a rat right away.

i didn't expect him to take the hoax to such a ridiculous level, though. maybe he's a little bit crazy after all

i haven't seen I'm Still Here but i'll try to get to one of the theaters showing it. he's a pretty good actor and it's an interesting concept.
I had a feeling it was a hoax, that bit where a guy shits on him was a bit extreme.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
One of the greats.
Quote by silent caution
When i was younger i used to pee in peoples shoes and blame their dog
I thought this was well known by now...
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by severed-metal
I really thought Joaquin Phoenix was good in the Hangover.

It's all a bit silly, but good on 'im. And Affleck as well. Brave decision to go from Oscar nom to directing a mock-doc.

Very Kaufman-esque.
Last edited by red157 at Sep 17, 2010,
Quote by primusfan
WOW. WHAT A SURPRISE.

INDEED.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
I totally forgot about that. Just goes to show you how much the world doesn't give a rat's ass about Joaquin.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
All I think of when I think of him is that massive facial hair.....it is kinda amazing really.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"