How to make getting dressed in the morning far more interesting. No really. Look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pShf2VuAu_Q

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

I know how to get in my trouseres from now on.

What ways do you know to make getting dressed more interesting?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I wonder how many times those guys racked themselves with their pants while making that video.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
GUYS! Don't try this at home! You'll miss the pant leg and fall off your bed in the most painful manner. This is so not efficient
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Mr16khan
18 minutes ago

why u have to do this to wear a jeans just put it on nead two men to wear jeans lol!!

ಠ_ಠ
Thats gay.
Great way to self-wedgie.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
i had fear for my nuts whilst watching this..I don't know why. It just seemed that something painful to his sack was about to happen.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by shmikeyboy
Wouldn't work with tight jeans.

Yet another reason for males to not wear tight jeans.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
If only someone slipped just a tiny bit.. AND BAM IN THE BALLS
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by King Twili
Yet another reason for males to not wear tight jeans.

I'd rather not backflip into any jeans, really. The scrote-splitting risk is unacceptably high.