Hi, I know there are too many of these type of threads sometimes, but if you wouldn't mind... could you suggest a small combo amp you know of with these criteria please?

- low wattage (for bedroom, practice)
- low cost
- footswitchable channel changing
- gain suitable for heavy rock (breaking benjamin, metalcore type stuff)

I thought about the Peavey Vypyr, but I would rather have a 1 button channel switcher than a big pedalboard.

Thanks!
Blackstar HT-5

Best 5 watt tube amp with channel switching and with enough distortion that you can get
No matter what other people will say.
GUITARS: Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
Quote by Teque86
Blackstar HT-5

Best 5 watt tube amp with channel switching and with enough distortion that you can get

You could get a Bugera for the same price.....

(notices low wattage)

On second thought.....no.
Take a look at the Fender Super Champ XD and see if the high gain settings are suitable.
i owned one, it doesn't come with a footswitch, the clean sound is wonderful.. but the gain settings... blargh
GUITARS: Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
Whether it does or doesn't come with a footswitch isn't really important. The amp is $325 with the footswitch. And the gain sounds are IMO good. YMMV
Quote by Teque86
Blackstar HT-5

Yes! It's an incredibly versatile little amp.
http://www.netmusicians.org/?search=ht-5
This site contains lots of great clips of it (as you may notice I've recorded some too).
Blackstar HT-1 looks a really good option for bedroom level.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x