Just wondering of the quality of stewart mac products, like the pickup materials and the bodies?

thanks
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I haven't used those specific items but I have ordered quite a bit from Stew-Mac and I've never been let down. Can't see why they wouldn't apply such quality to all of their inventory.
I forget which one it is but I believe Stew Macs bodies are either ALL PARTS or MIGHTY MITE. The pickups I personally have not seen or heard them live but there are some decent reviews for the Golden Age brand pickups

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
Not a sales pitch or anything, but Warmoth.com makes some really cool custom parts. I'm building my third strat from Warmoth currently and I can't wait to get all the parts together. GAS!
The only stuff i've got from them was fretting materials, and every bit was absolutely top notch.

also, their shipping is incredibly fast. i ordered a ton of stuff late monday night, and i got it yesterday morning. i believe their warehouse is in ohio, and i live in georgia, so they must have pretty damn fast work in their warehouse.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
I have heard that they are pretty good quality. I think I have looked into buying some guitar bodies there. They also have a lot of nice tools.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
Quote by conor1148
also, their shipping is incredibly fast. i ordered a ton of stuff late monday night, and i got it yesterday morning. i believe their warehouse is in ohio, and i live in georgia, so they must have pretty damn fast work in their warehouse.

I'll second that. I ordered some stuff (I'm in ohio) on a wednesday evening, and it arrived early friday afternoon.

I've gotten some stuff...binding, bridge, some electronics...I can't speak about the electronics because they're not installed yet, but everything else seems to be good quality.
they are very high quality and they have great customer service as well just incase.

id recommend warmoth.com as well
They have Amazing quality.
Amazing Shipping speeds.
The whole company is just awesome.
..I was watching my death.
Quote by timbit2006
They have Amazing quality.
Amazing Shipping speeds.
The whole company is just awesome.

and so are their prices, awesomely overpriced that is.

i love stewmac to death, but don't pay top dollar for their overpriced bull-crap. only buy what you absolutely cannot buy, make, or get anywhere else.

for example, they sell this fret slot miter box for like $120 or something like that (that may be if you buy the saw with it). i made a box that did the exact same thing for free from scraps of wood around the shop. works perfect.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson