ive been hunting for a set of white pickup rings for my blue RGA42 and ive not had much luck. ive only found ones that DiMarzio sells but theyre angled and i need flat ones. anyone know of a site i can get a set of flat white rings from?
Quote by lp_dude_2
nope, those are slanted. i wanted flat. granted theyre way cheaper then the dimarzios i found, but still not what i want

Do you ask any of your guitar stores if they can order them? I find it hard to believe that you can't find this part. Especially in the States...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
the only store here that can order specific parts like that is guitar center and 1. they only stock Gibson brand rings and 2. theyre complete idiots anyways so i try not to deal with them
Quote by lp_dude_2
the only store here that can order specific parts like that is guitar center and 1. they only stock Gibson brand rings and 2. theyre complete idiots anyways so i try not to deal with them

Shiz man. That sucks. Check out Allparts.com or similar sites.

Maybe try ebay?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I got my black rings from Guitar Center. If you search for like half a minute you'll see that they carry way more than just Gibson rings. Here. http://www.guitarcenter.com/New-Gear.gc?src=pickup+ring&o=1
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I just painted my rings white. With enough coats of krylon and some clear coat on top, they lasted a few years before they started to chip.

Now they need redone though.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Hmm I can't even seem to find white pickup rings on Stewmac which really surprises me. Just creme and black.
Quote by MortifiedLizard
recently I turned it into an Esquire that impregnates unsuspecting people with my children whenever I play it.

Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.
Quote by Offworld92
I got my black rings from Guitar Center. If you search for like half a minute you'll see that they carry way more than just Gibson rings. Here. http://www.guitarcenter.com/New-Gear.gc?src=pickup+ring&o=1

i know. but nothing white. and thats online, im talking about my personal store in south carolina

Quote by Megdidar
Hmm I can't even seem to find white pickup rings on Stewmac which really surprises me. Just creme and black.

i know. it seems like everyone sells black and creme, and the most have chrome. and they have all the angles and styles you want. but when it comes to white, only slanted. i guess i can just get a set of slanted rings and just take a dremel to them and flaten them out