Selling my beloved Ibanez S470DXQM, I've had for little over a year and it has always delivered. Features;

Maple Wizard II neck
Mahogany body w/ beautiful quilted maple top
22 jumbo frets
Bound rosewood fingerboard
Zero Point tremolo
H/S/H Powersound pickup configuration
Special S inlay

It sounds absolutely wonderful, covering all genres. I use mainly for metal, but after a lengthy session my guitar teacher (jazz fanatic) said it was one of the best sounding guitar he's heard.

It plays like a dream, a smooth, thin neck ensures comfort that I've yet to see.

Note; I have swapped the stock INF bridge pickup for a IronGear Steamhammer's, these give a more raw distorted tone perfect for metal.

I will have it professionally set up before shipping.

Will ship to anywhere within the UK, I will have to check shipping prices but I guess it'll fall somewhere near £15-£20

Looking for £350, which is reasonable considering it RRP's for £500, however I am open to offers.

Also I will have pictures up by tonight.
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
I have three price offers, I was just going to leave it as number 1 but decided to add number 2 and 3;

Choice 1 - £350

I'll have it professionally set up and restrung before the sale. I'll also buy new press plates for the locking nut, as I've lost 2 of them :S.

Choice 2 - £325

I'll only buy new press plates as without these the tremolo is much more likely to put the strings out of tune.

Choice 3 - £300

You get the guitar as it is.
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Hey, I've got a couple of guitars up for trade and could make up the value of your guitar but i'm unsure if you're up for trades? let me know..

HELLO!

bump
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus