Now this is a treasure worth sharing, from MTV in the 90's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzHcqcXo_NA

What the hell?

...And if he already knows what pleases him, and he can please himself, then why am i in the picture?

Seriously, Christine? Were you serious about that question?
Actually, did you really believe all that mumbo-jumbo?

This was shocking to me... I only started watching MTV in the 2000's (and stopped watching it in the beggining of 2006, since i didn't relate to it and didn't enjoy the programming anymore), but i always though of it as a symbol of an alternative culture and opening of minds...
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Why are the hot ones always so crazy?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I thought this thread was going to be about fingering... I'm actually quite upset
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
She can kiss all the votes from single males good-bye. Or males in general.
"Let others bring order to chaos, I shall bring chaos to order."- Vonnegut.

Check out my webcomic!
Good God these things are annoying..if we was to take everything written in the bloody bible word for word...
my opinion is that the bible was written by the church to oppress..and that the bible and God are two different things..

haha at first comment:
religion is like a penis, it's fine to have one, it's great to be proud of it, but don't wave it around in public and don't shove it down our throats.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise