So...

You might have read more than one "is this the right for me?..." thread by me in the last couple of weeks.

I am just too far from a store to go and check it out myself, so I need your help brothers.

I have my eye on a Cornford Roadhouse 30, but I saw some Bugera heads for less than 500€ and I head good and bad stuff about them.

Would you not tell me a bit about them and what kind of music they are suited for?

I would need the head for home practica and small to medium gigs.
Check the Bugera thread. They've got a fair variety of amps, from metal amps to bluesy stuff.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
how good is the fire safety code in the venues you'll be playing?

>_>

<_<

Just kidding.

EDIT: I'm guessing the cornfords are higher quality, but then again cornford spent the first 10 years of its existence rubbishing PCB amps, and saying how much better handwired amps were, then suddenly did a 180 and released a PCB amp. Didn't exactly endear me to them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Sep 17, 2010,
Quote by Tim the Rocker
Would you not tell me a bit about them and what kind of music they are suited for?

OK, I won't tell you anything about them.

j/k

The Cornfords will be of much higher quality. The Bugera's do have a good tone for their price. It all depends.

Budget?
Genres?
Home or Gig? check
New or Used?
Current Gear?
Closest City?