Page 1 of 3
I just searched "Jadusable" and not one thing on this site came up.

That surprises me since the whole internet is going crazy over this.

It's some story some about some guy who gets ahold of a like haunted Majora's Mask cartridge and bunches of stuff happens and he has videos of it and everything.
It's quite obviously fake, but it's a very suspenseful and interesting story that much time must has been put into.

I'm just pretty surprised to not see topics on this site about it. The YouTube profile gets a few comments every minute or so and before it was as fast as every few seconds. I think the place it became the biggest at was /x/. I wouldn't know for sure since I avoid 4chan.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or do you people not migrate away from the pit?
I actually own that particular cartridge, I bought it on Ebay and then after facing all the problems that came with it, I hired an exorcist and had the demon that has possessed the game eliminated.

No need to worry now.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
whats sort of creepy about this for me personally is that Majora's mask was the game I wanted the most back around that time. The game is creepy as hell stand-alone. The last of four dungeons was especially scary for me O_o. It created a feeling of dementia of sorts for me :

((OH GOD that wooden link statue was so creepy))

Reading this and watching those videos brings back a LOT of childhood memories. Thanks TS
Please don't bring this here...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
That's why it creeps a lot of people out. It was their childhood and now they're seeing all this weird stuff from it.

Then the creator released some text file and there's like tons of people trying to figure out all the clues and mysteries and going wacko over it. :X
Wasn't there also like a haunted pokemon game cartridge? Evil spirits really love their vintage games.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
I'm reading this right now, pretty intresting story. Majora's Mask was probably my favorite game as a child and I always found it a bit creepy.
Quote by DZCunuck
Wasn't there also like a haunted pokemon game cartridge? Evil spirits really love their vintage games.

I got that one to! Damn thing wont let me save.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Pretty creepy stuff, reading through it now.

Similar to the Pokemon cartridge one I guess.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Yeah, but this story is a bit more in-depth since it has the videos and stuff and is going on over time. Rumor has it the next update should be in a couple days.
^^ It's clearly set up, but it's very nicely done, and must have taken a lot of work to put the videos together.

Good god, 5:38 on the DROWNED.wmv video nearly made me fall off of my chair.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

Quote by Trogdor1324
Please don't tell me your actually buying into it and believing any of it?

Thousands of people are.. sadly.

I enjoy it, but to me it's like a suspenseful movie. I'm trying to figure everything out and want to see what happens.. but it's obviously not real.
Quote by TechnicolorType
Thousands of people are.. sadly.

I enjoy it, but to me it's like a suspenseful movie. I'm trying to figure everything out and want to see what happens.. but it's obviously not real.

For a fake it was very well put together. However I tend to think towards the end though it kinda lost its quality and realness value it had at the beginning.
Hauntings are a fairytale. It's just an altered cartridge. No need for people to hype over it this much.
Its fake. You can tell because on one video it has the HUD of ocarina of time. Where hes running around the mask shop. The C buttons of the HUD are different. :/
I'm watching now. It's pretty interesting, but I don't believe for a second that it's real. I get the feeling though it's all leading to one horrid screamer video.
Quote by Trogdor1324
For a fake it was very well put together. However I tend to think towards the end though it kinda lost its quality and realness value it had at the beginning.

I agree entirely. I still enjoy it though.
It's a really impressive job. I've seen a lot of zelda hacks in my nerd days and from what I understand it's very time consuming to edit those little things that he does in those videos. The teleporting statue for example.
So, I totally shat brix at the end of the third video in the "inuscreepystuff" link

My name is Matt, BTW.

DoomdEdit: And no, I dont actually believe that the cartridge is haunted, its just in that context, seeing my name there (when I NEVER use my name for save files) is exceedingly creepy.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Sep 17, 2010,
The guy doing the whole story has put a bunch of gibberish text up on his YouTube account within the past hour. No idea what it's about, but it's shows this:

MBXIRMBLRH.PXTEENLDH*GBZAMBPPXNTKTFTLDLHF*XMBFXL.DXHNPABLIXKKX*RXLIXXEXWYHKWHGMWXK,*FHMAXK,PAT

ZHHWENVD

Also, I lol'd at this:

Quote by Kilobyte
The guy doing the whole story has put a bunch of gibberish text up on his YouTube account within the past hour. No idea what it's about, but it's shows this:

MBXIRMBLRH.PXTEENLDH*GBZAMBPPXNTKTFTLDLHF*XMBFXL.DXHNPABLIXKKX*RXLIXXEXWYHKWHGMWXK,*FHMAXK,PAT

ZHHWENVD

He's probably trying to convince people that "Ben" is editing/posting stuff.

Also, I lol'd at this:

(Invalid img)

As did I.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Just read this:

It's not over, you know.

free.wmv says... "The counter has been reset." ...which means that we will get a new video from BEN in three days.

In Majora's Mask, you go through the game ((Day one - night one. Day two - night two. Day three)) and then when the clock strikes midnight on the third night, you either - depending on your progress in the game - fight Majora or reset yourself back to the first day.

Apparently we're not ready to fight Majora, yet.

So far we're on Night of the First Day. Sixty Hours remaining.

Makes some sense, I guess. I've subscribed at the very least. A different method of storytelling, and I'm interested to see if it's taken any further.

I've read the whole thing now. I'm a bit dissapointed since he didn't keep the same mystique that he had in the beginning. It was more scary when it was subtle things.

Am I the only one who thinks that this is very similiar to that haunted cave story?
I'm only here to inform you that the Zelda games really suck.

Not having every played any of them, that's a pretty bloated stance I'm taking against a lot of people who really like it.

Seriously though, will I understand what's going on in those videos if I've never played the game? I'd expect not.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Wow, this is a really impressive story, I'm really getting into it
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I played Majora's Mask once. It was too difficult to understand what the hell to do, I think I barely got into the first temple or something. I remember it was creeptastic.

AS FOR THE STORY: My name is Ben. Coincidence?

Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Page 1 of 3