i think you can get a stereo version of the diezel vh4?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i think you can get a stereo version of the diezel vh4?

Wow, that looks awesome. Are stereo heads worth it?

Id have to save for like 2 months to get one. Its like 4k OMG. So are the diezels really worth 4k? If they are I may save up for one
Last edited by nyandres at Sep 20, 2010,
i have no idea. I've only tried the mono version of the vh4

I'm not sure if they're worth $4k or not... the problem with your being in the states is that you have a lot of good value US-made stuff available, whereas here in Europe most of that US-made stuff is very, very expensive for what it is (which makes diezels and stuff like it seem better value).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Unless you're recording, a stereo amp is kind of overrated, IMHO. Usually if you play a larger gig with a PA and they mic your amps, the PA will be mono. Most of the audience probably wouldn't know the difference either.