I've been looking for a 7 string for QUITE a while now and i stumbled this on the september '10 GC issue (yes i do get catalogs in the mail for some reason...) and i stumbled across an Ibanez RGA7 several times and i wanted to see if anyone here has experience with it and i would like to get some thoughts. If it is worth checking out, I just might save money to get one of these
http://www.sweetwater.com/guitargallery/electric/custom/s211P01100625862/
I've heard meh things about Ibanez stock pickups, but I've never owned one, so I can't speak from experience.

I've also heard really good things about the Agile 7 stringer(s?), have you checked those out?
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
I'm going to suggest an Agile, as well.
You have way more guitars to choose from, as well as better hardware/pickups.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
From what I've heard from nearly all the peeps in the stores (three of 'em where I live), Ibanez are more or less supreme with their 7 strings.

Concerning the pickups, Yes, they're not really that good unless you aim for the more highend guitars, where they're usually DiMarzio pickups.

But my advice is that you really go out to the various guitar shops that are in your area, and then check out the seven stringed beasts there. No other way to really get your feel about the actual guitar.
I'd go with Agile unless you're planning on spending over $700. Then you might want to look at Ibanez, Schecter or LTD.