Good evening/morning/afternoon Pit! I have a question that I've been trying to get answered for the past hour or so.

You see those yellow cobbles that are at the beggining of the Zebra crossing? Is there a correct name given specifically for them? I ask this because I had a heated debate with two of my mates at lunch today. I told them they were there to aid the blind and they basically laughed at me and acted as if I'd just said the most ridiculous thing in the world and I need to prove them wrong! Thanks in advance!
Quote by kroket666
you're friends are stupid,

yeah, stupid

Its spelled 'your'
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
i thought they stopped you slipping? sloped drives and ice are a true ball ache
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
I thought they were to prevent slipping on the slope. No idea though. The visual aid thing makes sense though.

They're called nipples also.
I always thought it was to discourage skateboarders from using the sidewalk. I always felt like a badass when I ollied straight over them.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Lucylou
It's called tactile blister paving

You are a God amongst men! Thank you!
Quote by the_hoodster
I told them they were there to aid the blind and they basically laughed at me and acted as if I'd just said the most ridiculous thing in the world

That's a hilarious scene in my head.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana